May 20, 2010 Fashion Walk List – Noon to 9 PM
MAIN STREET & SIDE STREETS
1. Blends 125 W 4th St.
Limited Edition sneakers & Urban Clothing.
2. SkinGraft 125 W. 4th St. #102
Raw underground Style combined
With sleek high-end couture.
3. Elmer Ave 120 W. 4th St.
Rock and Roll Rebels do High-End Formal Wear
4. Crewest 110 E. Winston St
Finest graffiti artist art & artist designed clothing
Closes at 6 PM tonight
5. The Gallery@118 Winston 118 Winston Street 2nd floor
Vintage designer clothes & contemporary art
Might not be open today
6. Stelladottir 430 S. Main St.
Handmade, vintage inspired clothes & hats.
Downtown store of the year last year - this year's LA Weekly's
Best Buy Open late most nights!
7. (Sub)Urban 101 W. 5th St.
New contemporary furniture, design and house wares
Store – plus monthly exhibits. Closes 6 PM
8. Pussy & Pooch 564 S. Main St.
Pet couture, treats, food & grooming
9. Upper Playground 125 E. 6th St.
Fusion of fashion with fine art by locally and nationally
known artists. Closes 6 PM.
10. Mr. Cartoon's Tattoo Shop 129 E. 6th St.
Urban clothes & classic tattoos. Shipment of new
items of all kinds just arrived!
Closes 6 PM Today
11. Soulful Commandoe Skate Café 121 E. 6th St.
One stop shopping for Downtown Skaters,
’Soulful Commandoe’ hip-hop couture
line by Nicholas Mayfield and music &
12. Gather///Otto Gates 630 S. Main St.
VERY FIRST sneak preview of Downtown’s soon to be hottest
retail store featuring modernized antique furnishings, unique home
wares and rare young apparel and jewelry. Be sure and bring
your hard hat! Mobile 805-320-1225
13. Symbiotic Form NW Corner of 7th & Main on Main
Vintage inspired woman's hand bags, hats, clothes and jewelry
Also unique household wares and one of a kind gift items.
14. Not For Sale NW Corner of 7th & Main on Main
Kaws, TrustcoCorp, Tristan Eaton, Monsieur and
Keith Haring Pop Shop – and much more….
15. 1-Man's Trash NW Corner of 7th & Main on Main St. Hard to find vintage items and one of a kind re-worked vintage pieces for men, women and children that have been worn by Usher Raymond, Ellen Degeneres and Carmen Electra.818-355-1130
16. ZZYXX Gallery of Natural Science NW Corner 7th/Main on 7th
Gems, minerals and crystals.
17. Fremont NW Corner 7th/Main on 7th
Classic cool couture and runway fashions for
men and women.
SIXTH STREET FROM MAIN TO SPRING
18. apliiq 6th Street between Main and Spring
apliiq applies unique rare textiles to everyday garments. Learn
how to customize your own wardrobe and find out how to develop
your own personal style!
19. Flea 6th Street between Main and Spring
Vintage clothes, furniture, hats, design magazines, one of kind
gift items and contemporary art. Perfect place to find gifts for
the person who has everything - or nothing.
20. KAPSOUL 6th Street between Main and Spring
Contemporary & vintage clothes, sunglasses, and a wide
selection of unique and unusual gift items. As cool as
SIXTH STREET FROM SPRING TO BROADWAY
21. Dialect 215 W. 6th St #111
Fashion, Jewelry, Art and House Wares.
22. Norbertellen Art Gallery 215 W. 6th St. #110
Art of every type and medium
23. ZLB 215 W. 6th #108
Vintage Clothing from around the country and around the world
of every kind and every price. If you don’t see it there –
ask them if they have it in storage.
24. New York Hats 217 W 6th St
New & Old School Hats. Located in historic chocolate store
filled with Batchelder tiles. Worth a visit just for the interior!
213-228-1915 Closes 6 PM
25. Crack Gallery 204 W. 6th St.
Crack Gallery wants to get the city hooked
on a new drug: their own blend of fashion and art.
26. Buchnan Gallery 204 ½ W. 6th St.
Art Gallery and Art Studio
BROADWAY & SIDE STREETS
(Most Broadway stores close by 6 or 7 PM)
27. Goodwill 235 S. Broadway
Vintage/Used Everything! Huge selection!
Closes at 7 PM
28. Broadway Army Store 217 W. 4th
Military & Civilian Uniforms, Cool Shirts - and much more
Closes at 6 PM
29. Shoe Hut 529 S. Broadway
Huge Selection Of Baseball Caps, Shoes & Sneakers
Closes 6 PM
30. Red Zone 629 S. Broadway
Excellent selection of creepers, heels and punk & rock shirts
LA Weekly says one of LA's best stores. Old School
Melrose Punk & Metal Fashions at Downtown prices.
213-622-8649 Closes 6 PM
31. Chanelli Outlet 625 S. Broadway
Wide mix of product – but look for the
great leather jackets and amazing high end women’s
handbags at bargain prices.
213-489-4099 Closes at 6 PM